Before the dealer starts dealing the cards, all interested players must place their bets. However, the dealers deal one card each round. How do players know they have won? After the outcome is displayed, it’s when players can realize whether they’ve lost the bet or won.
Possible bets include:
• 7 down where the value of a card is below 7
• The card is exactly 7 or
• 7 up, which shows the card in line will be of a higher value than 7
Moreover, players can put a wager on side bets concerning the card coming next. The side bet can be placed on even or odd numbers or between red and black cards.
The amount of winnings will be determined by the amount of money a punter committed before the cards were dealt. However, betting companies have a minimum and maximum capping for every round.
Lucky 7 Rules
The game has several rules that enhance transparency and ensure every player doesn’t feel cheated. They include:
• Must deal out all the cards. However, an individual must be picked to hand out the cards facing down to everyone in a clockwise manner.
• Only between three and eight people can play the game at one time.
• The cards must be arranged following their suit and order. This enhances their focus when formulating the cards dealt at them.
Although each game has its rules, Lucky 7 has simple rules easily carried out by different generations without complexities.
Luck 7 Strategies
Although it’s an easy game to play, players can lose their bet if they have no sound plan. Below are strategies that can boost winnings in a Lucky 7 game;
Start small: Before betting large sums, it’s imperative to start small. Don’t be deceived by the simplicity of the game because every loss amounts to asset loss. Increase the bets with time and when the winning streaks increase.
Have trust in the casino: Is the casino site reliable and trusted with player’s money? Check their license and other permits issued by the Gaming Authority to be safe.
Use statistics: each provides players with 8 decks having four 7s. Do the maths correctly before starting the game, or trust your guts to enjoy the game.